Yemeni rebels attacked oil and gas facilities at the Shaybah field in southeast Saudi Arabia, but failed to disrupt production.
This story has not been edited by Firstpost staff and is generated by auto-feed. Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih condemned the strike as "cowardly" sabotage.
The conflict escalated the following year when Saudi Arabia and its Sunni-Arab allies launched a massive air campaign aimed at rolling back Houthi gains in Yemen and supporting the country's pro-Saudi government.
On Thursday, the government of Hadi requested Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates for putting pressure on the Security Belt for avoiding a military escalation in Aden.
The official said Hadi, who has no personal power base and has always been out of favour with the United Arab Emirates, a coalition member, may be sidelined if a new deputy is named.
He called on the companies and civilians to stay away from all vital sites in Saudi Arabia, adding that Yemen's bank of targets inside the kingdom "expands daily" and that the future attacks would be more painful to the enemy.
First Pokémon Sword And Shield TCG Cards Revealed
These competitions will have their own rules and regulations, so players will be notified ahead of time to prepare. You can check your own ranking in the Battle Stadium when you're competing in the highest ranks.
Israeli army kills 3 Palestinians in northern Gaza: medics
The rocket fire and retaliation came after a series of other incidents along the Gaza border since the start of the month. Media reports said the rocket attacks had caused panic among Israeli settlers and military forces.
Ubisoft announced a new Battle Pass for Rainbow Six Siege
By earning Battle Points, players will unlock tiers and rewards, and get an exclusive Harry Chibi charm upon completion. Rainbow Six Siege was released way back in 2015, and the game is still going strong with an ever-expanding player base.
A Saudi industry source told Reuters that there had been a "very minor impact" on a gas plant because of the Houthi attack.
Yemen moves towards restoring law and order after southern separatists from the Southern Transitional Council (STC) preferred to withdraw from key public buildings in the capital, Al Jazeera reported.
Local officials have previously told Reuters that while separatist forces had moved away from the almost empty presidential palace and central bank, there was no sign they were quitting the military camps which give them effective control of the city.
The UAE has called for dialogue without directly asking the southern forces to cede control.
Deadly fighting has been raging in Aden since Wednesday and has been pitting the unionist forces that are loyal to the internationally recognized government against the force which does support it, however, is dominated by fighters that are seeking a renewed independence for the south. Saudi Arabia wants to host a summit to end the crisis.
Analysts say the break between Hadi's government and the separatists reflects a wider rift between Riyadh and Abu Dhabi that threatens to undermine their common battle against the Houthis.