"We are issuing orders withdrawing all security and any government facilities provided to separatist leaders Mirwaiz Umar Farooq, Abdul Ghani Bhat, Bilal Lone and Shabir Shah".
"No security cover should be provided under any pretext to them or any separatists".
It said the police headquarters would also review whether any facilities were offered to other separatists.
"The government decided on its own to provide security to separatist leaders which was never demanded in the first place", one of the five separatists leaders, said in a statement. The bus had been part of a convoy of 78 vehicles transporting 2,500 CRPF personnel from Jammu to Srinagar.
In a major step taken in the aftermath of the Pulwama terror attack, the Centre on Sunday withdrew the security cover of five top separatists.
Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort Faces Life Sentence, Court Says
White-collar crime is a badly unenforced area of law, which likely why Manafort believed he could do what he did. Ellis III. "The sentence here should reflect the seriousness of these crimes", it stated.
'Star Wars: Episode IX' Wraps Filming!
There has been very little information about Episode IX so far, with fans eager to know what they can expect from the new film. Speaking of Kylo Ren, will he turn to the light side of the force? Star Wars: Episode IX hits theaters on December 20.
Cent Joins Gucci Boycott, Burns Designer's Shirt on Instagram
But Floyd isn't buying into the controversy and isn't at all phased how he may be perceived by continuing to shop with the label. Floyd Mayweather , left, was slammed by 50 Cent on Wednesday over his stance on the Gucci boycott.
Speaking on the occasion Dr Farooq said that the people of Kashmir are not responsible for the Pulwama attack but such type of incidents will continue till the Kashmir issue is resolved.
During his visit to Srinagar last week Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh had also said that security provided to those who "receive money from Pakistan would be reviewed". "Some elements in Jammu and Kashmir have links with the ISI and the terrorist organisation".
Besides the Mirwaiz, the security cover to Hurriyat Conference (Mirwaiz) leaders Prof.
The spokesman said the Hurriyat leaders had never asked for security "In fact, it was the government that insisted on keeping the personnel based on what they said was their assessment of threat perception". If there are any other facilities provided by government, they are to be withdrawn forthwith, said MHA sources.
Separatist leaders Mirwaiz, Syed Ali Shah Geelani and Yasin Malik had condemned the attack in a joint statement, saying they "regret every killing that happens on (Kashmir's) soil", and that they "understand the pain and sense of loss that the family and friends of those who got killed".
Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister and National Conference president Dr Farooq Abdullah on Sunday said that the people of Kashmir are not responsible for the Lethpora attack. It was the government's decision at that time, today it's their decision to remove it. "It's not an issue for us", a spokesperson of the separatist organisation said.