Only 40% said there shouldn't be a second vote.
The European Union runs a substantial trade surplus with the United Kingdom, and despite multiple scare stories suggesting the country will virtually collapse if it is not in the bloc, the arithmetic suggests a "No Deal" scenario would leave Brussels the biggest loser.
According to a new Sky News data poll, British public opinion has shifted sharply against Brexit, with two-thirds of the public - including a large number of Leave voters - believing the outcome of negotiations will have a negative impact on Britain.
The political firebrand, who leads one half of Italy's new populist coalition government, warned Theresa May that "There is no objectivity or good faith from the European side" of the negotiations, and that repeatedly giving in to EU demands would not improve matters. A further 10 per cent said they didn't know.
This is an increase of 23% when they were asked the same question in March.
Man Attempting 'In My Feelings' Challenge Hit by vehicle
Comedian Shiggy jump-started the craze by posting a video on Instagram of himself, and now others have followed suit-and tripped, crashed, and even gotten hit.
Ginsburg says she has at least 5 more years on Supreme Court
News of Ginsburg's eventual retirement comes as Brett Kavanaugh battles fierce Democratic opposition to become the latest Trump pick to be confirmed to the high court.
Demi Lovato's backup dancer says she's not to blame for star's overdose
Since her alleged overdose, the 25-year-old is on the mend, with sources telling E! "He's watched her fall and has seen her rise". Wilmer Valderamma is Demi Lovato's ex-boyfriend, but he's been by her side since she first entered hospital .
The Sky poll found 78 per cent of voters thought Mrs May's government was doing a bad job of negotiating Brexit, up 23 percentage points from March.
Asked if Theresa May would continue to lead the country if her negotiations fail and the United Kingdom is plunged into a no-deal scenario, the Prime Minister's official spokesman said she is "fully committed to delivering on the will of the British people".
Sky Data interviewed 1,466 Sky customers online between July 20 and 23 across the UK.
Only four out of ten voters think Brexit will be good for the United Kingdom, compared to 51% who say it will be bad.
Mrs May has repeatedly ruled out holding another public vote on Brexit, saying the public spoke at a June 23, 2016, referendum, in which 51.9 per cent of the votes cast backed leaving the European Union while 48.1 per cent backed staying.