Ren Zhengfei added, "My daughter was in a cafe and said something to bank officials, we have to talk to the person who has coffee with Meng".
The DoT has set up a panel to examine issues related to Huawei's participation in the Indian telecom network. It is not just going to be the decision of the DoT.
Huawei has been going through a rough patch after the U.S. government banned its operations in the country, citing privacy concerns.
The Brazilian vice-president also pointed that while it would not be acceptable for Chinese firms to "bring thousands of Chinese people" to take over local jobs, Brazil's position when it comes to doing business with China, a key trading partner, is "pragmatic and flexible".
China on Thursday urged India to make an "independent judgement" about Huawei's operations in the country without being guided by the United States ban on the Chinese telecom giant's products and provide an "unbiased and non-discriminatory" environment for the Chinese businesses.Читайте также: Copa America: Messi penalty saves Argentina point, Colombia wins
In May, the USA added Huawei to a list of companies that American firms can not trade with unless they have a licence. The company, the second largest phone brand in the world, is still expecting to pull in $100 billion of revenue in 2019, he told CNBC, which was roughly the same as a year ago. The company is keen to provide 5G network services and is hopeful of being allowed to participate in the trial. The company claims to have more patents for 5G approved compared to those developed by western countries telecom gear firms.
Huawei Technologies said on Friday that, as of May 30, it has shipped 100 million smartphones this year.
The smartphone has Huawei's new seven nanometre Kirin 810 processor.
Huawei's worldwide smartphone sales have dropped a whopping 40% since the USA imposed restrictions on the Chinese technology giant last month. The company's founder and CEO, Ren Zhengfei cautioned that the restrictions, set about by the trade war between China and the USA, will take US$30 billion off its top-line over the next two years.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог