Autopsies revealed the student suffered liver failure, the result of extreme food poisoning caused by a bacteria called Bacillus Cereus.
As per the report, the boy AJ returned from school and warmed the spaghetti in the microwave oven to eat.
We've all been guilty of drinking milk or munching on snacks that are a few days past their sell-by date, but eating food that's been left out on the kitchen counter for nearly a week is a risky move.
However, AJ was found dead by his heartbroken parents 11 hours later, who had become concerned after he'd missed class.
Although AJ experienced such symptoms, he assumed that they were simply part of While the student - known only as AJ - experienced both these symptoms, he treated his symptoms as a regular bout of food poisoning, drinking plenty of water and didn't take any medication.
Dr Bernard, who analyses and shares unusual medical cases, explained how the bacteria caused AJ's death.
"Although we can not incriminate B cereus as the direct and unique cause of death, the present case illustrates the severity of the emetic and diarrhoeal syndromes and the importance of adequate refrigeration of prepared food", he said.
Bacillus cereus is a spore forming bacteria that produces toxins, causing cause vomiting and diarrhea.
IOS 12.2 Beta 1 vs iOS 12.1.3 speed test
Since Apple is still signing the iOS 12 .1.2 and iOS 12 .1.1, the downgrading to a lower version is possible. The schedule, once set, stays the same for the entire week, unless it is changed.
Aussie dollar, Wall St surge after Fed keeps interest rates on hold
The Fed said it would retain an "ample" supply of reserves and could adjust the pace of the sell-off if the economy deteriorates. But the top highlight for Dalal Street from the United States central bank's money policy was its overtly dovish tone.
Ghosn claims arrest was due to plot, treason at Nissan
He said the "CEO reserve is not a black box" and "four officers signed" for the payment to al-Juffali. Ghosn, in the 20-minute interview, denied that his tenure at Nissan had been a "dictatorship".
AJ's story was first published in 2008, but a new YouTube video by a man named Dr. Bernard has put it back into today's headlines.
It was found to have toxins so potent it's believed they caused AJ's liver to fail.
"It is important to note that this is not a typical food poisoning case".
Dr Bernard said: 'Many people eat pasta, or any other form of noodles, that are leftover for a day or two and they're fine. Bacillus cereus is a common bacteria, popularly attributed to the so-called "fried rice syndrome", a prevalent food intoxication triggered by leaving rice-based foods at room temperature for several hours.
The pasta was left unrefrigerated for five days, according to the Journal of Clinical Microbiology. If the food smells amusing, it's always better to be safe than sorry'. It has been viewed more than 1.9 million times.
"(Be right back), gonna go throw out everything in my fridge real quick", one viewer said.
As scary as this story may be, it shouldn't stop you from eating leftover pasta or rice again.