'Malcolm McCormick, known and adored by fans as Mac Miller, has tragically passed away at the age of 26, ' it read.
TMZ states the LA County Coroner's Office has released a toxicology report, which explained he passed away from "mixed drug toxicity", specifically fentanyl and cocaine.
The 26-year-old, who rose to fame after topping U.S. charts with his debut album in 2011, was found dead at his California home in September. This includes a mix of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol. Prince died at 57 in April 2016, and a medical examiner ruled it an accidental overdose, finding fentanyl in his system. He was found by his assistant in a "praying position", kneeling forward with his face on his knees. The assistant described him as already being "blue" during the 911 call.
Brexit fraying UK-Irish relations, Varadkar warns
Ireland and the European Union will "never" accept a time-limited Brexit backstop, the United Kingdom has been told. A Downing Street spokeswoman added: "The prime minister is clear we are leaving the customs union".
Iranians Condemn US Arrogant Policies in Nationwide Rallies
Rouhani said even without the waivers Iran would still be able to sell its oil, semi-official Tasnim news agency reported. Pompeo wouldn't say if India and China are receiving waivers, or if they'd delivered commitments to stop their buying.
Allow Sri Lanka parliament to vote
Since then, party rivalries have simmered within the government, with Rajapaksa leading a splinter Freedom Party group. Premajayantha said that parliament needed time to prepare to meet and there was not enough time to meet on November 5.
Miller also reportedly had a quarter-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose with blood coming out of one nostril. A rolled $20 bill with "powdery residue" was found in the artist's right pocket. The pills found in the home include Xanax, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, and Adderall. Participating acts included Chance the Rapper, John Mayer and SZA.
Just before his death, Miller had announced a joint tour with Thundercat, to start in October.
The drug was also a factor in the fatal overdose suffered by rapper Lil Peep in November 2017.