"It was probably the worst conversation we ever had", White told FS1's "First Things First" on Friday morning.
"It's not that I don't think he understood what happened". It was justified to him.
"Normally, yes - I would dive right in and do everything in my power to help one of my guys, but not in this situation" White today said told ESPN "He came into the Barclays Center, attacked our fighters, and attacked my staff with a bunch of guys - no". The video shows his arrival inside the arena and subsequent actions that led to "Notorious" turning himself in to authorities.
CONOR McGregor is unapologetic after the sensational bus attack that left two injured and the Irishman in jail.
Police said McGregor threw a hand truck at a bus causing minor injury to a person on the bus. Following McGregor's takeaway, McGregor mentioned his frustration on social media but then made a decision to crash the UFC 223 media event in, reportedly, a response for another incident that happened between his ally Artem Lobov and Nurmagomedov.
The UFC said in a statement: "NYPD was immediately alerted and is now in the process of investigating the situation".Читайте также: Forecast: Showers this afternoon, light snow tonight
The two men were released on bail, with McGregor's being set at 50,000 dollars and Cowley's at 25,000 dollars. White said credentialed journalists from McGregor's website, The Mac Life, let McGregor and a large entourage into Barclays Center. "You's'll strip me of nothing", he tweeted, invoking an expletive. "It was just like we got jumped".
He took time off to await the birth of his son, Conor Jack, and lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr.in his professional boxing debut last August.
This incident all stemmed from an incident involving Khabib Nurmagomedov, who was filmed cornering Artem Lobov, who is a teammate of McGregor's, earlier in the week and that clearly angered McGregor.
In another twist, lightweight challenger Max Holloway was declared "medically unfit" to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov by NYSAC as he struggled to shed weight and make the 155-pound limit.
Lobov was pulled from Saturday's card for his involvement in the ugly act.
"I want to fight Georges St-Pierre in New York", Nurmagomedov said.
Rafael dos Anjos and Colby Covington will meet for the interim welterweight title on June 9 at UFC 225 in Chicago.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог